Welcome to The Ink Spots information site created by a group of enthusiasts in gambling and online crypto casinos. The details collected by our experts help players choose the best Bitcoin casino based on several key factors such as security and legality, available bonuses and promos, cryptocurrencies accepted and many others. On our site, you will get answers to all these questions and learn how to start betting with Bitcoin and other digital currencies
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casinos: Key Criteria
As experts in the industry, we have developed our system to effectively review and rank crypto casinos based on a number of key factors. Our experts register and play on top casino sites in Canada, checking all important criteria, including deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the professionalism of the customer support service.
The key factors to consider when analyzing online crypto casinos are:
Security & Licensing
A license is a document that can be obtained from the state’s gambling commission. The document allows online casinos to conduct gaming activities in the territory falling under the jurisdiction of the issuing state. Having a license means that an online crypto casino confirms the originality of the software published on the site and performs transparent activities, adhering to the fair play principles. A number of offshore jurisdictions issue gambling licenses that allow online casinos and sportsbooks to reach an international audience. The respective authorities of Malta, Curacao, Gibraltar, Isle of Man and Kahnawake offer services for licensing Canada’s gambling operators.
Considering the best Bitcoin casinos, one should pay attention to the number of cryptocurrencies they accept. Even though Bitcoin remains the most popular digital currency, a great advantage is that the casino accepts a number of other cryptos and altcoins. By far, the most common digital coins accepted by most online casinos are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin and Litecoin. As other cryptos appear, top gambling sites update their list.
Bonuses & Promos
Crypto casinos offer lucrative bonus offers and promotions for their customers. For instance, welcome bonuses allow gamblers to start playing in Bitcoin casinos with additional benefits. Such rewards may include free spins, deposit bonuses, etc. Before registering, players should study the wagering requirements and ensure that they are acceptable. Even though first deposit bonuses do not surprise anyone these days, if you see a 400-500% bonus, be sure – the site is illegal. Legal gambling platforms cannot afford such high bonuses due to the business structure.
Withdrawal of Winnings
The faster the operator allows users to withdraw the money won, the more reliable it is. Therefore, sites that offer several ways to make deposits and withdraws are suitable for the game. As for online casinos that accept crypto, transactions are much faster than at traditional gambling sites. The withdrawal commission is also significantly reduced since no bank services are used for Bitcoin transactions.
There are many online casinos on the Internet, and you should consider several important points before making your final choice. Even if you are an experienced gambler and know how to evaluate an online bitcoin casino, it still takes your time and money. But to perform an assessment is extremely important, especially in the case of bitcoin casinos, to make the right choice. Therefore, we suggest you look through such bitcoin casino aggregators to help you take a wise decision.
Pros & Cons of Bitcoin Casinos
The surge in popularity of online crypto casinos is due to the many benefits they provide.
Pros of Crypto Casinos
Among the advantages of online casinos accepting digital currencies are:
- Independence. Accounts are invisible to the state, making them less controlled and not subject to blocking.
- Low commissions. Casinos often charge additional fees when depositing and withdrawing funds, but when using cryptocurrencies, they are minimal.
- Verification. Simplicity and transparency in confirming transactions make payments convenient and safe.
- Anonymity. An absolute plus for many online casino users who prefer a high level of personal data protection.
- Availability. It is worth remembering that cryptocurrency wallets are available all over the world.
Cons of Crypto Casinos
Disadvantages of gambling using cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are:
- Cryptocurrencies enthusiasts, in particular, note the difficulty of resolving some issues. Due to the high level of anonymity and low level of control, many operators are unable to provide full customer support. In this regard, delaying or cancelling a transaction can lead to a lengthy litigation process.
- Crypto transactions are irreversible. Once a transaction has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled.
- Exchange rate instability is another disadvantage of gambling with cryptos.
How to Play at the Best Bitcoin Casinos
To start playing an online casino using crypto, the user needs to register to the site. It is often enough to enter a valid email address, generate a password and select a digital currency. After confirming the mail (just follow the link in the letter), you can log in.
Deposits & Payouts
The deposit processes in traditional and crypto online casinos are similar. The player needs:
- Log in or register.
- Sign in to your Personal Account. Open the “Deposit” tab. The casino crypto wallet address appears on the screen (approximately 30 digits). It needs to be copied.
- Log in to your crypto exchange or wallet account, and order a transfer. Then, paste the copied address in a special field where the recipient is indicated.
Modern casinos place a QR code in the “Deposit” section. Users can make instant deposits using their smartphones.
Gamblers can withdraw their winnings to any cold or online crypto wallet. So, the user does not have to register in the new service. To order a payout in coins, the player must:
- Sign in your Personal Account.
- Pass verification process (if required).
- Open the tab “Withdrawal of winnings” or “Payment”.
- Choose the right cryptocurrency or altcoin.
- Specify how much money you need to withdraw. The service automatically calculates the commission fee and displays the final amount. In the field with the address, one must insert the details of the crypto wallet. Important: transfers are irreversible. If the user makes a mistake in the address, they cannot return the funds.
At the best Bitcoin casinos, applications to withdraw funds are processed 24/7. It takes from 2 minutes to 48 hours. The speed of the transaction itself depends on the chosen cryptosystem and its workload in a particular period.
The Ink Spots information site aims to create quality content to make it easy to choose the best online casino to play. Now that you know what to look for when choosing a Bitcoin casino site, nothing can stop you from getting the most out of cryptocurrency gambling. We also understand the importance of adhering to the responsible gaming rules, so in our Gambling Help section we want to equip our readers with the necessary knowledge to make gambling more enjoyable.